- Lifetime Achievement Award, to Rick Johnson, by the Alaska Chapter of the Wildlife Society, for over 20 years' excellence in professional accomplishments.
- Alaska Philanthropy Day Award for Outstanding Small Business. This award, given by the Alaska Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals, recognizes ABR’s long-term commitment to supporting non-profits through financial, in-kind, and volunteer donations.
- M. E. "Pete" Isleib Award in Avian Conservation, to Bob Ritchie, presented for outstanding contributions to bird conservation in Alaska.
- Outstanding District Event Partner, to ABR, by the Fairbanks North Star Borough School District, for helping coordinate the Interior Alaska Science Fair.
- Best Student Paper, to Adrian Gall, for her publication, "Change in the marine-bird community of the Chukchi Sea over the past 35 years." Wakefield Symposium on responses of arctic marine ecosystems to climate change, Anchorage, Alaska.
- Alumni Achievement Award for Business Excellence, to Bob Ritchie, University of Alaska Fairbanks.
- Certificate of Recognition-Educational Program Sponsor, to ABR, Calypso Farm and Ecology Center.
- Project of the Year, to Matt Macander, for his poster, "Surface Reflectance Calibrated Landsat Mosaic (circa 2002) for the Arctic Network of National Parks," Alaska Surveying and Mapping Conference, Anchorage, Alaska.
- Certificate of Recognition, Native Energy's recognition of ABR for "fighting global warming by supporting the California Dairy Methane Project and the Makira Forest Conservation Project, and [for] keeping a total of 328 tons of CO2 out of the air."
- 26th Alaska State Legislature Commendation, "[h]onoring Bob Ritchie, CEO of ABR, a leading Alaska-based environmental research and consulting firm, for sustainable business practices.... Further, appreciation is extended to the talented team of professionals who are dedicated to their disciplines, charitable in their donations, and who engage in environmentally sound business practices."
- Alaska Department of Natural Resources Northern Region Land Manager’s Award, to Robert Ritchie, for his "long term contribution to the conservation and stewardship of Alaska’s public lands."
- First Place, Digital Cartographic Project, 39th Annual Alaska Surveying & Mapping Conference, for a map-poster entitled "Ecosystems of Northern Alaska." The poster was a collaboration between Torre Jorgenson, ABR, and Michael Heiner, The Nature Conservancy.
- Certificate of Recognition, Native Energy’s Wind Builders Business Partner, for "fighting climate change by helping to build new Wind Farms" and for "keeping 584.5 tons of CO2 out of the air."
- Profiles of Excellence, Daily Journal of Commerce (Portland, OR), for "leadership in setting standards for employee benefits and community involvement and service."
- Certificate of Appreciation, Habitat for Humanity, for ABR’s "general donations supporting the Greater Fairbanks area."
- Commisioner’s Pollution Prevention Award, Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation, for "demonstrating commitment to energy and resource conservation and encouraging environmental awareness in its employees." (also 1992)
- Habitat for Humanity, Corporate Sponsor of the Year
- Green Star Award, Fairbanks Chamber of Commerce, to ABR for being "an environmentally responsible business."
- Helenka Brice Community Involvement Award, The Bread Line, for "outstanding service."
ABR's triple bottom line: "Environmental stewardship, social responsibility, and economic viability"